Call one of our two clinics to set up an appointment for your initial evaluation.
Aurora Clinic: 630-800-2720
Brookfield Clinic: 708-800-7922
For your convenience, we will check with your insurance company for benefits such as deductible, copay, co-insurance, therapy limits. Ultimately though, this is the patients responsibility to understand insurance benefits and any costs associated with therapy per their contract with the health plan.
Currently, we are in-network with the following insurances:
- Blue-Cross Blue-Shield PPO
- Veteran Affairs referrals
- ChiroHealth USA (cash option)
Please bring to your first appointment
- Exercise clothes and gym shoes
- Insurance Card and ID card
- Most recent labs and blood work
- Previous or most recent imaging reports
- List of all prescription drugs with dosage
- List of all supplements, herbs, vitamins, or minerals
- NEW PATIENT FORMS (please select the forms from the drop down menu under the New Patient Center tab above, print and complete) *We can send the NP forms for you to complete online via email when you schedule your appointment. It's safe, secure and convenient!
What to expect on your first visit
At the first visit, you can expect the physician to complete a thorough chiropractic evaluation that includes:
In preparation for your chiropractic evaluation, you will be asked to provide background information about your lifestyle (diet, exercise, hydration, sleep, stress management, and environmental exposures), symptoms, and current condition. You will also be asked to provide the physician with information on family medical history, any pre-existing medical conditions or prior injuries & surgeries, medication & supplement use, and previous and current health providers and treatments.
Once the history has been completed, a thorough physical examination will take place. In addition to general tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, the chiropractic examination will include specific functional, orthopedic, and neurological tests to assess:
- Ranges of motion
- Muscle tone
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
- Orthopedic Tests
- Functional Movement
Based on the above examination results, further tests may be medically necessary to arrive at the diagnosis and to help uncover root causes of dysfunction. These include Diagnostic Imaging (X-rays, MRI, CT, ultra sound).